Thursday, January 17, 2008

Computer sTeWpiD, and excited to start!!


No really, I am computer stupid and really excited about blogging. My girls talked me into doing this so I'm giving it a try. Where to begin? Me, I'm DeAnn. I'm an empty nester who likes to stay at home and play with my most adorable grandkids - seven of them and one on the way. My hubby Rooster is an engineer for the railroad and he loves to hunt and play with the grandkids also. We are really enjoying spending time together now that all six kids are out of the house. Who knew it would be such a blast? As you can tell from the picture, I have the cutest grandbabies ever and you might get sick of hearing about them as they're my pride and joy. We have little Kendra and mommy living with us now. What a joy they are to have here. I love getting up in the morning to such a happy little stinker. Seriously, all she does is smile! Anyway, I'll do my best to keep you updated and try hard not to embarass my children. NOT!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Mom - I'm so proud of you for using the internet. I totally agree on the "cutest grandkids" thing too! Anyway - hope you can figure out how to blog without my help. Don't miss us too much, we'll be back to make messes in no time. Love ya!

Granny Annie said...

I love your new blog....I'm proud of you!
You forgot to give your nick name of DEDE or that you too are an Annie.
I think I have the most beautiful kids, grandkids, and great grandkids! And I am not pregudice!!!
Love you!
Mom...(Granny Annie

Jewels Rules said...

you're right they are all adorable especially the little guy on the left.. Lance is such a funny guy.. and didn't you have brown hair last time I saw you or am I just dreaming?? I love that you blog now cuz I love it and it's so fun..