Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am soooo in Love!!!



Yup, that's right. I am so in love with all of my little grandkids. They are each so special and different. And to a Grandma their love is the best kind. Innocent, spontaneous and perfect. What more could I ask for. Nothing I say!!! We have had opportunities to go to see our new little Grand daughter Brylen, right after she was born and then for a week a little later. What a lot of fun that was. We also got to see Emma and Gauge. My only regret is that they all don't live right here in Milford. We miss our Little Lance and Luke, and Kendra. Wish we could see them more. Thank goodness, they will be here for Christmas. I am so grateful for my Children and the parents that they are to our little ones. Keep em' coming.....You can never have too many grandchildren.

7 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Yeah, you do have some pretty awesome grandkids. And hooray for the new blogs and pictures. Love ya, Mom.

Rachel said...

I love the picture of you! I do think you have some pretty cute grandkids. :) But they have a really awesome grandma (and grandpa, too). We can't wait to see you. Love you!

Crystal said...

It's about time you got back on the bloggin' wagon. I can't wait to see Brylen, it's killing me. I just want to hold her before she gets any bigger. Who knows, it might make me a little baby hungry!

Granny Annie said...

Yep! those grandbabies (My great-grandbabies) are every one of them so adorable! Now, remember you have to share them with me, even though I know it is really hard because you just can't get enough of them!
Looking so forward to seeing them all.
Love my family!
Gram

Nat Lud said...

You sure do have some cuties! What great pics. They are lucky to have you for a grandma!

Steph said...

It's too bad there aren't anymore on the way. You're gonna have to have a talk with those daughters of yours and tell them to get cracken. Maybe you could have 12 by next Christmas.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Steph, I think mom & dad are thinking more like 14 grandkids...one more from each of us ;)