Monday, March 31, 2008

CAN'T WAIT 'TILL TUESDAY

I've watched American Idol for all 7 seasons and none of them have been as fun as watching this one. Every contestant is unique or just plain wierd. And Nat, I have to say I was sad when little Danny Noriega, you know the cute little red tomato guy was cut. I almost cried. I think it is the mother instinct in me. I hate to see these young kids lose. And as for Kristy Lee Cook, get her off the show. I mean who thinks she can sing? Sanjaya?
Last week was awesome, even David A's weird song. Never heard it, but I really liked it.
And David Cook rocked. I mean wow! And tattoo girl is not my favorite, not bad but not great.
Dread boy, I just want to wash his hair. Ramiele, does she have any other notes besides low ones. And Sayesha.....what are people thinking, that girl can sing. Well anyway, there is DeAnn's complete critique of the whole thing.
On the nicer side, David Archuleta is my fave along with Brooke white, I admit they have both had their bad songs, but on the whole they have always come back and did pretty well. I want David to win. Everytime he sings I think I am nervous as he is. And when he does bad I feel bad. So anyway I can't wait until tuesday. It is the highlight of my life. I probably should get a life huh?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I have been waiting for you to put a picture of David Archuleta on your blog! I'll bet you cry everytime you see it, huh? Just kidding, Mama.
I love your slide show!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Yeah, I can't believe David Archuleta made the front page of your blog...looks like the grandkids are lagging behind your American Idol favorites. As far as I'm concerned, Jase sings "Whenever I See a Ninja Turtle" way better than Brook or David...ha ha ha

Crystal said...

David this & David that! I want you all to know that there are very few rules in this house. One of them is no speaking while "David" performs & absolutly no making fun of him either even if he sucks it up.

Granny Annie said...

My daughter must be a chip off the old block.....I have to admit I love "American Idol"too! Just Love David Archleta! He's The Bomb! I have to admit I love "Dancing with the Stars" and "The Bachlor" also. I watch them every week... I watch "Guiding Light" every day, and "Hannah Montana".
Well, you never thought old Granny would come to this huh?, but what the heck! It keeps me from becoming bored and old!
I love to read all of your blogs. Keep them coming. I must tell you I have the greatest family in the world.
Couldn't have a more loving and beautiful daughter...just ask me!*
Love ya DeDe
Mom.

Jewels Rules said...

ha ha you crack me up.. I also love this show it is the highlight of our Tuesday nights but I don't know if I feel the same way about most of them as you do.. I hated that Danny kid and was so thrilled to see him go and I like Kristy Lee ya she isn't the best singer on there and of course she isn't going to win but she's not horrible other than that I like most everyone except what's his name David Cook the rocker kid ya he's pretty good but very very arrogant..