Thursday, September 18, 2008

I know how to dwive Gwandpa!!!








I'm back.......FINALLY! You would think with no kids, except the 51 yr. old, I would have more time on my hands. Not true. I stay plenty busy, I just don't know how.
Anyway, the week of Mallory's wedding came and went. Stephanee and the kids came for it. It was awesome. Gauge and Emma are as adorable as ever. Anyway after the wedding we snuck (is that even a word?) home and took the kids and Steph for a Jeep ride. The kids were having a ball, when Jase tells Grandpa that he wants to drive. My wise, all knowing, too trusting and daredevil at heart husband jumps out of the Jeep and tells Jase to jump in his seat. Jase drives all by himself, at a snails pace of course. He really was pretty good to stay on the road. This was serious business you know. Steph and I were still having fits, but the kids did pretty well. Emma then took over the prestigious chore of getting us all home safe. I don't know if she ever looked at the road but she had a blast. Then Gauge wanted a turn. No way Russell, he can ride on your lap. Anyway memories were made and the kiddies had a blast. Little Jaxon was just happy to be there. He didn't last very long and he fell asleep. We made it home safe and sound with a story for the kids to tell everyone. Russell is taking the pictures as he walks along the side of and behind the Jeep.

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

How precious!....all those little ones! Just think of all the grandkids that will be able to chauffeur you around when you are to old to do it yourself (hehe)actually this remark isn't funny....we are almost there ourselves.
Anyway, the pictures are adorable and fun. They will make wonderful memories.....scrapebook them, so they can see themselves when they get older. Grandpa and I love the pictures!
Love Ya!
Mom

Melissa said...

And now Neeley isn't allowed to come to Grandma and Grandpa Crazy's . . I mean Holm's house anymore. I think they've lost their minds!
Just kidding, I remember when we all thought we were so big when we got to drive the jeep. Just don't let Brian see these pictures.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Jase had the time of his life driving that jeep. He makes sure to tell everyone he is the best driver...wonder where he gets that from? :)