Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Debbie



Tonight we had a Birthday Party for my sister Debbie, who by the way is the same age as me. Nope, we are not twins. But... we are the same age every year for about 3 weeks.
Grandma & Grandpa Johnson, Debbie and her new hubby Craig, Nick and Crystal and Russell and myself enjoyed dinner, farkle and german poker. And we can't leave Kendra out. She was definately the life of the party!
O.K Debbie, so I didn't make the cake and I forgot the candles. But it was a good thing. We would have burned the house down with that many candles burning. Oh yea, did I mention my sister just turned 40 something.
Debbie moved back to Milford almost 2 years ago. I didn't realize how much I missed my sister until now. We have so much fun together. And I love it, because finally someone can dish it out and take it too. She is my Sister and my Friend!!! Happy Birthday Debbie!!! Luv ya...and am looking forward to spending many more birthdays with you.


A game of German poker is serious stuff at our house. This is what my hand looked like all night long. The competition was on and every one was out for blood. I didn't win, but I didn't take last place either.

I wonder what I can talk Great Grandma into getting for me?

Is dinner ready yet? I'm starving!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Debbie! Looks like times. You're making me miss home & family way too much. Farkle, german poker--I'm jealous. And I miss you, too, Mom (and Dad). Love you!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Debbie! It sounds like you guys had such a fun night... wish we were there!

Nat Lud said...

Looks like fun! Is Crystal back?
:)

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Debbie. Ahh i miss card games :(. We need to come visit.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Debbie! And it's about time you got to blogging, mom. I almost took matters into my own hands...he, he, he

Granny Annie said...

I am so proud of our daughters!(and our son's) and if Laurie was here... before Debbie's birthday they would have been the same age for 4 days!...the girls always thought that was pretty special and their mom did too! Can you just imagine my three little girls so close in age? I can say it was a very busy home believe me! "because I'm the mom"!!!
It was a fun party and little Kendra could talk granny into about anything whe would want!It was a special time!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

That look's like alot of fun!
Kendra looks so cute. I miss
all of u, everybody!
Love Ya, "My favorite" Aunt DeAnn.

PS Dont worry aunt debbie, you'r my favorite too. :)