Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tubing Time!

What do you get when you put 2 or 3 feet of snow, a thermos of hot chocolate, a pot of chili and a truck load of sleds and inner tubes together? One heck of a lot of fun. And that is exactly what we had! Our ward called a snow party one Saturday, so we headed up the mountain and spent the whole day. The weather was so nice, we took off our coats, hats and gloves and played until almost dark. I think the adults had more fun than the kids. Thanks Bishop for such a great time.

Is your nose cold Daddy?


Tube hill patrol at your service. As long as we don't have to get up!



Please....just one more time?

I think we were going at least 90 mph!
Who IS that Sexy snow bunny?

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Hooray! A new post--I was getting so tired of seeing "Christmas Magical Memories, blah blah blah." ;) Looks like I missed out on all the fun at tube hill! And who is that sexy man in the mismatched camo & pointy beany? Grrrr...you're one lucky lady.

Melissa said...

It's about freakin' time!! ;) So happy to see a new blog and the exciting new pictures! Once again, you guys look like you were having a blast, and I wish we could have been there!!!

Crystal said...

I know that sexy snow bunny--she needs to get home, I'm going crazy without the Wild Whitt's close by--dependency it's sad.

Love the new post, and the b-day party looked to be rockin'--40? Seriously you two would barely clear 27! Cute pics Grandma D!!

p.s.
thanks again for dinner the other day, farkle was awesome and the company was even better--thanks!

Steph said...

ahhh I miss home. I'm ready to move back. But Melissa and Nils have to come too. Looks like fun stuff, and I'm so proud of the new blog. Keep it up.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Yup, the snow day was good times. I LOVE the sledding patrol....but I think they were more like Chili patrol. And HOORAY for the new post....memories and magic and Christmas was getting, and I quote Rachel, "Blah, Blah, Blah"

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What a fun idea to do as a ward. That hill has some good memories for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Granny Annie said...

"WHAT A GREAT TIME!" REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS YOUNG..THERE'S NOTHING MORE FUN THAN PLAYING IN THE SNOW!"
THANKS FOR SHARING AND GLAD YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN!
AND THANKS FOR A NEW BLOG!
LOVE YOU!
MOMMY