Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winter Picnic





Russell, Steph and the kids came to Milford for a much needed visit. Russell jr. and Russell Sr. spent a day out looking for ANtler sheds (They found some beauties), and spent some quality time together.
We played Guitar Hero, and pretty much just ate and played.

The weather was beautiful so we decided to go on a picnic. Dustin and Lynette came over with the boys, so we all headed up to the hills. We had a great time, hiking to the top of the mountain and riding the 4 wheelers and Jeep. Crystal made her famous HOBO Dinners.

All I can say is, summer can't get here fast enough for me. I love, love , love the sun.

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

Looks like more fun times that I missed. And there isn't even snow on the ground! I miss you all so much & love you all so much more.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

It was just what the doctor ordered...family, good food, fresh air and the sun.

Crystal said...

Super fun mamasita! We even got some great pictures to prove it, well all except the full moon that somehow got deleted. I won't name names LYNETTE!!!

Granny Annie said...

Great fun when it's family!...summer or winter!!!
Cute kids too!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I am jealous of all the fun you guys get to have. Thanks for sharing, though, and I agree about the summer comment!

Josi said...

You're such fun grandparents--BTW, your blog was on my 'reccomended' list on google reader :-) That means Google thought it would be one I liked based on other blogs I visit. Cool.