Friday, February 13, 2009

Cupid or Stupid?




Sherry Yardley called and asked me if I would play CUPID in a skit for the Senior Citizens Thursday, and would I please dress the part. Well duh! If you know me at all, you know I am all into the acting like a weirdo thing. So this is the gettup that I came up with.
Margaret Miller wrote the poem about Valentines Day to the tune of Twas the Night Before Christmas, It was a lot of fun, and I was really enjoying myself.......
UNTIL
I realized, that I too would be old enough to attend these dinner and programs set up to give the "Older Generation something to do." SCARRRRRYYYYYY!!!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, whatever! You are not a senior citizen yet--you're a long ways off! But you do look pretty hot, Cupid. I REALLY love these pictures. You've completely made my day. Love you!

Nat Lud said...

You look so cute! What a good sport you are. And I'm sure the poem was great if Mrs. Miller did it! How fun! Lynette and I will remember how nice you were to the Seniors and we'll try to return the favor for you!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You are one AWESOME cupid...very authentic. And the community of Milford is LUCKY to have you and teacher Sherry and Mrs. Miller!

Crystal said...

Woo Woo, you are one HOT mama!! Who did you shoot your arrows at anyway? Obviously not me. Thanks a lot cupid!

Granny Annie said...

The cutest Cupid get-up I ever did see!...not to worry!...you are as young as you want to be! And the cupid part just confirms it!...the old body slows down, but the mind is still young! Senior Citizen (starts at age 55 I do believe)...I'm not there yet! Not to say I don't love them all...I really do! they are all so special!
I am sure they loved the performance! You and Mrs. Miller make a great pair! Neither of you will ever change! Wish I had been there to see you.

Yardley said...

You are so not old and you look so cute with your cupid gear. By the way Sherri loved what you were willing to do and she said you did a great job.

Kiana Don said...

Okay, so this may have scared me a little :D J/K! You are so great! I'll come entertain you when you are at those dinners :D

Crystal said...

Grandma Hottie, you are awesome!! I absolutely LOVE this picture--you are such a good sport and a good time ;) !!!!