Friday, July 24, 2009

It's finished!!!

Yup, you can believe it. It is finally finished. Thanks to Crystal and her painting expertise and painting talents the Garage if officially done. But I don't think I will put my car in it now. I am going to keep the fridge stocked with chocolate and diet coke....and I will switch things up and have a "doghouse" of my own. All I need is a recliner and a selection of good books. I could use a few suggestions.....and ENGLISH TRIFLE is the first on the list. (luv those books written by our own witty, delightful and most of all... talented, Josi Killpack).


No these are not Russell's power tools, but your truly!!!

They have been covered for about 3 yrs..and I am about to unleash the wood working demon in me and get busy.



This would be the Animal Cafeteria.

I might get around to riding my bike again...

but for now enjoy your new clean home my little peddlers.


Hmmmm....wonder how many cars I can park in here now?

Notice the floor...thanks to Crystal I can see my own reflection in it.

So check out my first garage blog and compare it to this one. Amazing results if I do say so myself!!!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

A new post AND a few compliments aimed at me? Why thank you mama. The garage does look fantastic, now we need to work on that shed....ugh!

Josi said...

That is awesome! And I don't say that just because you gave me such a GREAT shout out. I'm very impressed. Enjoy!

Granny Annie said...

Alright!...we can probably find a recliner for you and a few bones for you to chew on in your new "personal dog house"...looks great to me!...When's the garage warming party?...I will bring you a book!
Now to the serious side!...I looks fantastic!
Great accomplishment!...I have a really messy garage???

Melissa said...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Sign me up... I need a total garage makeover. I just had to put on my run-fast-jump-high shoes so that I could manuever through the obstacle course in my garage. I even had to put on a girdle to squeeeeeeeze in between the truck and the ranger to then scavenger for an extension cord. I'm exhausted and need a coke and some m&m's. But I still have enough energy to send out an S.O.S .... Save Our SH*@... I mean Garage.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I just compared to the previous post, and I am also impressed. You are inspiring. We REALLY should clean out our garage before school starts. Wish me luck!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

your kidding, you photobucketed that pic of your garageeee ! (: jk.

books..
twilight series !! x1000
my sisters keeper ??!

and btw, facebook is waaay addicting, im with ya auntt dee!

Crystal said...

It's beautiful!!! I just spent 8 hours cleaning my horrible garage--it will NEVER look like yours, how depressing.....I am soooo jealous!

Josi said...

I just read your comment on Crystal's 'booty' blog and thought I'd come over, sure I'd missed months of blogs only to find...you hadn't blogged since the last one I read. What's up with that? So, I have to leave my comment here, which is:

You do have amazingly talented girls, and they owe much of that to you. Crystal is constantly talking about the things she's learned from you, it's a big reason why she's the amazing mother and homemaker she is. You do good work!