Sunday, November 1, 2009

A little more blogging and a lot less Facebook!!

I know SCAARRRYYYY! You might want to sit down. I am FINALLY blogging. I really don't know where to start, so I will begin with Halloween night and continue until I catch up with my fantastically, exciting, exhuberant, fullfilling life. Yea that's just Funny!!! More like busy beyond belief, where does the time go, I'm too tired to blog...so i'll do it some other time life. The busy part has a lot to do with FAcebook...it is the devil.

1 comments:

Granny Annie said...

I'm with you daughter!...Facebook gets addicting...I need to spend less time at farming and more time on my blog and other important things!...Love your new background!
We had so much fun tonight...little Kendra was a caution!...what a cutie! Thanks for everything!
Love ya!
Mom