Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lance Quentin Shelley, what have you done?

When Lance woke up from his nap he was awful quiet, then he started getting a little fussy so Rachel went in to check on him. I could hear her saying stuff like: " Oh Lance what have you done?", " Oh mom I am so sorry" and "you are in so much trouble Lance". I couldn't even imagine what was going on. I figured he had taken off a dirty diaper and was fingerpainting on everything. I know my mind wanders sometimes! Anyway, I went to check it out and this is what I found. I guess it was my fault for putting the crib so close to the wall. When I saw It, I said Lance Quentin Shelley, what did you do? He turned around and threw himself face down in the crib and just sobbed. It was so stinking cute. I couldn't help but love him better. Grandkids make big softies out of us.

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

How could you stand that little broken heart? He thought he was doing something really constructive to show Grandma. He will learn. As my mom always told me...."We can't put big heads on little people".
He's so adorable!
Love Ya!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Wow! Two new blogs...what a treat :) Lance is too dang handsome to get into any kind of real trouble. We all know how soft you are, Grandma.

LittleMissTicia(: said...

So wat r u up 2? I forgot you? I mean I thought I put you on there.
Hmm....I dont know? well Miss ya!

Tic