Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Host With the Most

Lindsay asked if I would post her children's book party on my blog. You can click on the link below & order until Saturday the 5th at midnight. Take a look & buy a book!

You are invited to an Usborne Books eShow to explore the world of Usborne Books. A child's interest in reading and learning is stimulated by the lavish illustrations and informative content. There are over 1300 bright, colorful and fun titles covering activities, puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages.Usborne Books - the books kids love to read!
Hosted by: Lindsay
Place: www.ubah.com/HOS116518
When: Today thru 7/5/2008 11:59:00
PMChat Scheduled: -
Everyone is welcome, so invite a friend.It's a rewarding experience when a child opens a book and discovers the magic of reading.

5 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Hey!my baby girl!....wheres the new blogs? It's my turn now to remind you! Our camers is in the car at the garage in Cedar. I have to wait and my beautiful lily's will be gone before I can get a picture of them. (darn)
Have a great day!
Love ya forever!
Mom

LittleMissTicia(: said...

I miss you SO SO much! Yeah, gramma got me into Blogging! you always gotta love granny!

xoxoxoxo Love u

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I second Granny Annie! Get to bloggin'!

Steph said...

You told me on the phone you were gonna blog yesterday while Rachel was gone? But still no blog what's the deal?

Granny Annie said...

I have to admit is's a lot easier to read all the neat blogs than to post them......Thanks for all the help. I might make a blogger yet!
Just watchin' for your new post!
It's 11:58 and I have just checked the blogs, but must go to bed now.
Good Night,
Love you!