Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer fun!!!







It seems like summer just got here and now it is almost over. Kids will be going back to school pretty soon. Moms are hurrying to get school clothes for the kids and one last vacation or reunion to top it all off. Summer is my very favorite time of the year. I can't get enough of the sun, or all the kids coming and going to visit.



I have been able to swim in my pool a little. Two days ago I got in and it was 90 degrees. It was awesome. Russell took some pics of me. You would think that he would try to get some that could be a little flattering, but I only got fattering ones. Oh well, if the shoe fits. Best of all I am going to share them with you. They say laughing is good for the soul.

9 comments:

Steph said...

I think they are sexy!!!

Crystal said...

Sexy Mama! I wish we were there to swim with you.

Granny Annie said...

Hey! I really like the pictures!...you look great! and yes, sexy!
Keep blogging!
Thank you so much for all your help. I couldn't make it without you! Love my DeDe!

Melissa said...

You are the sexiest woman ever! And brave, too!!! If Brian tried to take pictures of me in the pool, I would beat him! You look marvelous . . . and skinny, too! Love you Mama!

Melissa said...

Oops . . . by the way, I LOVE the chocolate background. I think I need a candy bar!

Nat Lud said...

You are so awesome! I love the pics. Glad to see you enjoying yourself. Looks like such a fun pool.

Rachel said...

Woo woo! Enough said. :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Looks like fun. You look great, maybe next time you'll be brave enough for that bikini :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I just wanted to say HI, and I love your blog! Keep the posts coming and check out mine, too. Also, you deserve a whistle for this post. :-D