Sunday, June 29, 2008

And yet another Post!


Just wanted to tell you all what an awesome hubby I have. Had a bad night and morning, (girl stuff) soooooo.........When Russell got up, I asked him if he would teach my lesson. He didn't even hesitate. He got ready early and studied until 1 o'clock to teach my adult gospel doctrine class. He constantly amazes me when it comes to the gospel anyway. He came home in such a good mood and excited about how the lesson went. I don't even do that all the time. So a big shout out to my main man Rooster. ( He would kill me if he knew I was going to blog his picture). ssssshhhhhhhhhh............

7 comments:

Granny Annie said...

No one has to convience me of the great guy my son (don't like in-law,in my vocabulary)is! He is not only handsome, but a very special husband,father and grandfather. And I love him even if he teases us all about "little Annie's" and counts the times we say "cute" all the time!
Let's have family home evening at my house tomorrow night and I will fix dinner ok? I will dig out the fine china and we could finish off with a game of Farkel.
Love ya!
Mom

Crystal said...

Amen! I have the best dad a girl could ask for. Hey, I think Kendra just said "Amen" too!

Nat Lud said...

What a great guy! I love it when the hubby's step up!

Melissa said...

WOW!! A Blogorama!!!
Yeah, I have a super Dad! And look how handsome he is in his go-to-church clothes!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Wow! Looking good, old man :) I have to agree with my fellow bloggers...a super dad, and an all-around great guy!

Rachel said...

Diddo! Diddo! Diddo!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

Hey Aunt DeAnn.
Its me! Check out my blog 2!
I miss you so much and hope to see you soon!

(I still havent lost any teeth)
Love ya!