Saturday, October 11, 2008

Better late than never!!!








About three weeks ago, we went to Price to see Russell and Steph and the kids, and Melissa and Neeley. Brian was still in Texas saving mankind. We had a lot of fun just seeing the kids. We took Melissa to Provo. She wanted to go to Cosco before little Brylen was born. So we did just that. Later, we went to the discovery park with Melissa, Steph, Nils and the kids. It was a lot of fun. Emma had a little friend who just happened to be there. She took me by the hand and told the little girl, "meet my grandma". It was so cute. Neeley and Gauge just played. It was freezing and they didn't want to leave.


The next morning we all went to Breakfast at the Balance Rock Cafe. The best food in Eastern Utah. Seriously, the best. And enough food on one plate to feed three people. It is in an old building, kind of like the ones on Milford's main street. They sell all kinds of antiques and have live bands every once in a while. Anyway, lots of fun and never enough time to spend with the grandkids.

9 comments:

Steph said...

What fun! You bette come back up for gauge's birthday!

Melissa said...

It was so much fun having you guys here. Maybe next time you can leave the bat cave for longer than 24 hours. he,he.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I love Price...I just don't love the drive. Way to go on another blog. You are truly making my dad!

Nat Lud said...

So what does that mean, Lynette, that she's making your dad? hehe. I swear that was not a war starting comment! Anyway, glad you got to be with all of your grandkids. I know how far and in between those visits are lately! Hope the holidays bring lots of family time for ya!

Kiana Don said...

WOW! What a great blog! I am a central Utah girl myself, but I just love Utah I guess :D Love the posts! Keep them coming!

Rachel said...

I love that you finally blogged--yippee! But I'm jealous 'cause I wasn't there. :( We miss you tons!!

Granny Annie said...

It is so great to spend time with our loving family!.....I always think it is the quality of time that counts rather than the quanity of time. Your blog really expresses quality!
Such cute pictures....yes I am predjudice! Why not they are all my kids and grandchildren!
Thanks for sharing....we love it!
And we love you!
Mom

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Great update, I love it. How many grandkids do you have now? I'll bet it's great feeling that much love for all of them! I'll bet you're a fun grandma. Keep the updates coming!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.