Saturday, October 11, 2008

Snow Already?







We've been told it was going to snow, and now it's really here. It really sucks. I love the hot sun, and cool falls and even rainy days, but snow just isn't in my personality. It's probably because I am so HOT!!! And we all know hot and cold don't mix.



Mary Jo and I were in the gym working out, and when we came out, it was a whiteout. The car had two or three inches on it. And we were in the gym for about 70 minutes. It was so beautiful under the lights. But nontheless, Cold. Summer is officially over girls, so get out those winter clothes and hot chocolate mugs, because if anything else it is an excuse to just stay inside at night and enjoy family time together

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Snow?? we're supposed to get it out here too but so far we've just got a lot of rain. BTW - so glad you finally blogged. Love ya and miss you!!

Steph said...

eww...snow! It better be gone before the deer hunt! Thanks for blogging, guess we won't have to beat you.

Crystal said...

My favorite thing about snow is the clothes!! I LOVE layers, that way nobody knows how fat you really are & you just look soft & fluffy--unless I'm not fooling anyone....hmmmmm....

Melissa said...

The sun's shinin' here! We've been waiting for the storm, but nada. Hopefully, the weather stays nice until Brylen is born. I don't want to be driving the canyon in a blizzard! Love you!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hip, Hip Hooray...Grandma wrote a blog today ;) I love the snow because it made my little guys so genuinely happy! And I second Crystal White w/ layers, layers, layers.

Nat Lud said...

Wow, you guys got quite a bit over there! I always love the first snow--it's pretty and such a fun little change. But then I'm so over it! It's going to be a long winter!

Rachel said...

We've only had flurries every day, but it is freezing!! Oh, and no I did not miss the line about you going to the gym. :) How was it?

Granny Annie said...

The snow really was beautiful!...
but now all my pretty flowers are dead. I don't mind winter if we don't have to drive on bad roads. The allergies get better, but then the cold starts and so does the "woodburning smoke" from fireplaces. Then Grandpa Swede and I start a new phase (can't breath). Oh well! we have to have something to talk about! Winter!!!....bring it on, then we can have Christmas! fun!!!
We have so many good memories from winters past!
Love ya!

Natalee and Randy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.