Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deer Camp or Deer Hunt!






Russell Sr. always hated it when we would get more excited about camping than hunting. He had to help get the trailer and stuff ready, which took away from the hunting part of it all. WHAAA!
Anyway, Lynette and Dustin and Rodney and Mary Jo took their trailers out,while some family members camped and others drove out each day to partake of the festivities....you know food, treats, games, more food etc..... A great time was had by everyone. But really, the food was the best!!! Here is a bunch of pics for Crystal. She would rather go camping than celebrate Christmas. We really missed her this year, and hope she will be able to come next year.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

What? You only missed Crystal?! I've always known I wasn't the favorite, but really!

Nat Lud said...

That comment by Rach was hilarious! Those pics look like you guys had tons of fun!

Crystal said...

Dear Jaxon, I wish I could have ate some dirt with you, I miss you so much!

Love, Kendra

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

There wasn't enough dirt for Kendra. I mean, take a look at Jaxon. He was a total dirt hog. I guess he would have shared a little with his little buddy, Kendra. We missed you guys, but we totally missed the Shelley's too :)

Rachel said...

Thank you for missing me, Lynette. You're my favorite. :)

Steph said...

Yes that is MY son rolling around in the dirt with his trucks. We aren't scared of a little dirt around here.