Friday, October 17, 2008

~Weekend Family Reunion~


Shanda, Kenny (her boyfriend) and the girls came to visit. It was a blast. The girls have grown up so much and are a lot of fun. Grandma Ann had scrapbooks made for each one of them to work on, with lots of pictures of them to add. We had a yummy dinner at Grandma's house and then came out to our house for some Farkle and cookies, junk food and laughs. It was a lot of fun. We hated to see them go home. Hopefully, they will be able to visit more often, but for now We Luv you guys!! Here is a movie of Leticia, Bianca, and Elina.........They are Karaoke Krazy!!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Not fair, I had to miss Shanda, the girls and karaoke. I still can't believe the girls have grown up so much.

Granny Annie said...

I just have to add: DeAnn was pretty entertaining too!!! as usual... with her dancing, a little singing with them, teaching Leticia to play the piano and making it so fun at her house! ....Everyone had a blast! the girls loved it!

Rachel said...

Oh yeah, how is the piano coming along? Uh, not fair. I wanna karaoke, too. I try to get everyone to karaoke every time I come down to visit. :( And I can't believe we all missed such a fun time.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! Your mom is inspirational w/ those scrapbooks!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

AAHHH!! I cant believe that you added this, i didnt even know you took that I thought you were trying to take a picture...hmm....I guess its okay but when my mom sees that picture,of her, shes gonna laugh...she won`t even let ME put pictures....well i love you!