Thursday, May 22, 2008

The End of Idol!!

Well, that was that! Little David A. lost out to David Cook, who I must admit I was really getting to like . He was so cute with David A. Kinda like a big bro. The finale was great and a lot of awesome entertainment. Anyway, we all know little David will go far. I know I can't wait to buy his first CD. So girls, you won't have to hear me ramble anymore about AI. I hope I can get on with my life now. It's pretty sad when that is the highlight of your week. Anyway, summer is here, isn't it? So I am going to plant flowers, put up the pool and hopefully get back on my diet.....I need to lose my winter coat. I am a little fatty!

Crystal is getting ready to leave, and I don't think I want her too. I will really miss her and little Kendra. So Lynette, get ready for me to bug you ..............A LOT! I am so blessed to have such an awesome family...and great friends. Luv you all!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hear that Lynette? She's pretty much saying that you're number two. You know what else is number 2 don't you? you+#2=poo

hee hee

Melissa said...

Crystal, Crystal, be nice to your sister! What Mom didn't say is that she is home packing up your stuff for you right now! I feel the love!

Steph said...

You Know now that AI is over and you have all this free time on your hands you Could come up and visit your Favorite Grandbabies for a little while.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I think the blog editor should remove the first comment...it's a little offensive. My little sis is just a little insecure 'cuz I'm #1 w/ both mom & dad :) Sorry about your loss (David A). I send my sympathy, but I second Steph. I'll take the road trip with you !

Nat Lud said...

Woah. This blog is getting heated in the comments section! ;) I, too, am so very sad and feeling a void now that American Idol is over. Now it's summer time with lame-o tv. Guess I'll have to actually get a life . . .Any hints on where to find one?