Friday, May 2, 2008

What another blog?

Busy week, what can I say? Russell and I had our 31st anniverary Wednesday the 30th. He was at work so we pretty much did nothing but talk on the phone that day.
Also, Nils came home long enough to pack up a few belongings and head on his way to Jackson Hole Wyoming. I cried, and everytime I think of my baby leaving I cry some more. He always comes home.
And then to top it off Crystal and Nick will be leaving me and taking my baby Kendra with them. How dare they! I am so sad. Now all my kids have and are moving far away. Do you think they are trying to tell us something? I don't know when we will get to see them all again with the price of gASS (so appropriate) being almost $4 a gallon. Who would have thought? So, now we really will be empty nesters. But on the upside of things all is going well for all of our children and isn't that what really matters?

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Woah. Blog fever! I love reading new posts from you! Can't believe all the changes with your kiddoes. Busy time with the Holm fam!

Granny Annie said...

Life goes on with so many changes and adjustments! You have and are doing so wonderful with your children....a better teacher, and hard workerI have never known. I agree it is so sad when they leave you, but it is also gratifying to know they are happy and doing so well. They all love you and well all return often....just think it won't be long until you have 2 more little grandbabies...how exciting! You have so much to be happy about!
It is now time to take time for yourself. It's ok!!!!!
I am so proud of you and to be your mother! Maybe we can spend a little more time together. I wonder where the time goes it passes so quickly.
I love you so much!
Mom

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

So when did Cedar City become such a long drive? You are over here so much you might as well move and let dad drive to Milford for work :) I don't think he'll go for that...it was worth a try. Anyway, love when you blog!

Granny Annie said...

Thought for sure we would read an update on your blog after last night....Hey! are we happy about David Archuleta? Hooray! Hope he makes it to the very top...He's the BEST!
Love ya!
Mom