Thursday, May 1, 2008

Milford Menopause?

Are we ever going to get some consistent weather? I don't know if I am having hot flashes, cold flashes or if it's the stupid weather. One day I get up and I have to wear sweater, jacket etc... and the next day it's 80 degrees and I am ready for sandals and capris........It is May 1 and we have a fire in the stove to keep the house warm. Aren't we supposed to be planting flowers or gardens or something. The only way I can tell if it's menopause or not is by the wind. I mean who has windy hot flashes? Or windy cold sweats for that matter. Anyway I am ready for summer big time. The kids got me a pool for Mothers Day a couple of years ago. I am really looking forward to putting it up. Cooling off under the hot sun and having my pool boy wait on me. (That would be Russell, my choices are limited out here on the flat).


0 comments: