Friday, May 9, 2008

More American Idol*

Did any of you out there watch Idol this week. Poor Jason. I mean I have never seen such a pathetic soul perform like that. And what's more I think he did it on purpose. Did you see him mouth the words "Don't Vote"? I hate those songs he sang anyway, but now I hate them even more. I think he was smokin pot or something because he just wasn't in the game.
Anyway, on a lighter note, little David Archangel did great. I know he sings all those sappy songs, but why mess with a good thing? And David C. did great too. It is going to be fun to see how things turn out. Syesha was all right. But I felt a little bad for her when she said she couldn't wait to meet her fans. And when she compared her experiences on Idol with the civil rights movement. Ya, their so comparable, NOT! Oh well, until next week............Go David A.

2 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Wow! I checked your blog knowing there wouldn't be anything new, but low and behold you have surprised me. Of course, it's all about American Idol, but I'll take what I can get. Looks like the two Davids are going to battle it out :) Love ya!

Melissa said...

I've looked at your blog a hundred times, and I didn't even notice that you posted again. Probably because it is all American Idol. Anyhoo, I liked Jason. So Sad. Love you Mama!