Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whoohooooooo!

Yea! Little David made it into the finale next week. American Idol was awesome tonight. Loved the whole show. I loved the way they all cried at their homecoming. I felt bad for Syesha but you know she has an awesome future ahead of her. I am going to be a little sad that it will all be over next week. As I was watching the show, one of my daughters (Melissa) called me twice. I mean hello, I'm watching American Idol. Don't bug mom during Idol. Then she texted Crystal to tell her who got voted off. She cheated and looked on the internet. She told Crystal to tell me David A. got voted off. Seriously, how mean can you get? Anyway, can't wait for next week.

7 comments:

Nat Lud said...

YAY YAY YAY! I am so excited! I just wanted to hug him watching him back in Utah. He is so sweet! Goooooooo, David A!

Melissa said...

I called to make sure you were OK. I knew you would be a bawling mess. Go David Archuleta!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I am just amazed to see that your new blog is all about American Idol (sense the sarcasm in my typing?). What will you do this summer? Melissa's little stunt was pretty funny, but I'm all for David Archuleta too!

Steph said...

Some day soon I hope we get a post about how things are going and the new gossip, Not American Idol.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Amen, Steph!

Crystal said...

What happened to Leave it to Beaver? I thought it was your favorite? Gee golly mother, what about Wally?

Granny Annie said...

I'm with you DeAnn. I am even canceling my doctor appointment in Provo tomorrow, so I won't miss our David. I'll really miss American Idol too.
I could just hug that "little David" to pieces! he's so cute, not to say what a beautiful voice he has!