Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good times at the Holm house!




Pools Rule! The kids (Lynette family and Russell Jrs.) came home for a couple of days and Jase announced that the pool needed to be put up. Boy, do I wish I was 3 yrs. old. They know how to work the system. Grandpa got right on it and before you knew it, the water was filling up, about 50 degrees freezing, but in a few days it would be up to 72, warm for the Milford flat. We had a lot of fun just putting it up as you will see in the cute pics. This was on Saturday. Lynette and the fam went home for church and came back on Monday. More fun in the sun.
Russell showed up Monday afternoon with the crew. We had so much fun and Russell really helped his dad a ton on the building of the shed. His dad couldn't have done it without him. His dad was really touched. Russell Jr. had to go to Cedar on Tuesday and he came back to help his dad then turned around and drove back to Cedar to stay with Steph at her parents. Two round trips to from Milford to Cedar just to help good old, and I do mean old Dad. I feel so blessed to have kids that love and respect us as their parents. I ask myself everyday what I did to deserve each one of them.

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

You raised great children--so you do deserve every little bit of help and love and service they give ya! Glad you had some fun.

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see the shed! And more pool pics!!! Where is your bikini shot?

Granny Annie said...

Oh what fun! Wish I was young again...remember when I use to flop on my belly and go down the water slide with my "Holm's grand-kids! Yes, I was in my early 50's.
It was so fun playing with them! Would love to do it again, but I will just have to remember back... and enjoy your emails and pictures!
What a fun & special time!
Enjoy every minute of it all DeDe. Time goes by in a hurry.
Love ya!
Momma

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

The pool was good times...where is my supermodel bikini shot?