Sunday, June 29, 2008

A shed or a Garden?

Russell came up with the idea to build a new shed, because if you have ever seen the three car garage.......we are lucky to park one car in it. Hence, a new shed. It was supposed to be a small one, but again if you know Russell, he doesn't do anything small. He has big dreams and ideas. Anyway, it doesn't look like much now, but it is going to be awesome. It is taller than the house and will have a loft to store things in. It will be a barn shaped structure. I told him we were either going to be planting a garden, or building a shed. I'm so glad he chose the shed. I wasn't ready to be married to another giant garden this year. Besides, no one eats the food that I canned last year except Russell and I. It will last at least 3 years. I'm so lucky to have a guy like Russell who can do just about anything he sets his mind to. A little slow at times, but just the same he is a perfectionist and I appreciate his efforts for our family, but most of all for me.
Luv ya honey!



5 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Wow! it is going to be big! Russ, better not make it to nice...heater, deck carpet etc. like the dog house he built, or you might just have to move him out there! Then you would have to put a sign above the door "Rooster's Roost"(hehe) Gotcha'this time Russ!
Love ya!
Guess who?

Crystal said...

Holy crap, it's coming together. Whodathunkit?

Nat Lud said...

So nice! Sheds are always nice to have.

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see it! Tell Dad he can start building a shed at my house.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Can I stay in the west wing of the shed? I'm pretty sure it's bigger than my house ;)