Thursday, June 26, 2008

Maid Service!!!!!






Iwent to Cedar yesterday to get some blinds trimmed and ended up bringing my little Jaybird home with me. We went on a four wheeler ride up to Griffiths spring. Jase was so excited when we saw a little blow snake on the side of the road. Even better when he saw the jack rabbits. He was a lot of fun. When we got home he wanted pancakes, so he made them for us, with a little bit of help. We watched cartoons and had treats.



Anyway while we were in Cedar, Macey Call had come to ask Russell if we had any jobs she could do to earn some money. She called me later and I had her come over today to help out a little. She was so excited. She vacuumed, dusted, did dishes and folded my towels. Then she washed down some of my mop boards. It was great. Jase was feeling a bit left out. He kept saying Gwama, what can I do? So I put him to work. Every time he finished a job, he would say five more things to do grandma! He'll grow out of that in a hurry. Check out my little window washer. Thanks Jase...you are a big helper!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I miss my Jaybird!! He's so cute even if he is mean to me sometimes. He really is a good helper though.

Granny Annie said...

Jase is such a big helper....you can come to Grammy Ann's sometime and help me too! the pay is pretty good!
Love you!

Melissa said...

Will Macey Call drive to Price?? I could use a little cheap labor. Isn't Jase so cute?

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Who said Jase was cheap labor? The other day he insisted his dad give him the $100 bill instead of the $1 bill. Okay, so he is a great helper and pretty handsome too :)

Granny Annie said...

Jase, has got the right idea down at a pretty young age!
If he keeps it up he will be a financial success by the time he grows up I'd say!