Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pools Rule Continued............











Here are a few pics of Russell's and Stephs darling little monsters. The water was cold and they did not want to get out. After we made them, Gauge went around saying fwim, fwim. He was ready to go back. Good Times!. Didn't get a pic of Stephanee, but don't worry, I will next time. We even got Grandpa in the pool, which is a feat in itself. He hates cold water, but like I said......if the kids ask he won't say no. I did do a cannon ball and about washed Emma over the side. Better not try that again!

6 comments:

Nat Lud said...

So much fun. What awesome grandparents you guys are. I'll bet Gauge and Emma are missing living by you guys!

Crystal said...

Emma's faces are cracking me up. Is she happy, mad or sad to be in the pool? I guess you never know with her!

Melissa said...

I can't figure Emma out either??! Goofy girl! Can't wait to come and go swimming!

Granny Annie said...

Love the pictures! I miss little Emma and Gauge....they are getting so big! and are so cute! The Daddy isn't bad either!!!! Now we need that picture of Stephanee!(hint)
I miss all the cute things they say and do.
Love ya!

Steph said...

There is no way you will be getting a picture of me in the swimming pool anytime soon. That's for dang sure! But we had lots of fun and emma is still asking if we are going to grandma's to swim everytime we get in the car

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I love the yellow, polka dot bikini! That little Holm family is definitely cute and tough troopers for hangin' out in that freezing pool :)