Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!



I know! My 39th birthday was in February, but I finally cashed in on my presents, from my kiddies. It was time to clean my room! If it was my kids room they would have been grounded for at least a month. It was disgusting. Anyway, I love the end result. And don't you always feel better when you have done some major house cleaning. You start with one drawer and pretty soon you have done that room and trickled into all the others. Anyway thanks to my kids for the pretty bedroom stuff. ( It was Lynette's subtle way of saying, your bedroom sucks Mom). She was right.

5 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Doesn't look like the same room. It is beautiful! Will have to come see it!
Love ya!
Mommy

Crystal said...

Looks good mamasita!

Melissa said...

Love, love, love it Mama!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I give it two thumbs up! And a great big hooray for getting rid of the old :)

Rachel said...

Your room looks beautiful (but so did the old one). And 39? I thought you were 29. :)