Saturday, June 21, 2008

MY NEW TOOTSIES















Happy Mother's Day to me! I finally cashed in on my Mother's Day present...a pedicure. What an experience?! I have a whole new appreciation for people who have to touch feet, especially mine :) I asked the guy if mine were the worst he has ever worked on, but he wouldn't answer. His silence said it all! At one point he said, "Are you ready for this?" After a grinder and some major cutting, my feet were soft as a baby's but. I was worried that they weren't going to stop grinding, even if they saw blood. The results were awesome! My husband even told me to keep my shoes on, so I could preserve my soft heels and beautiful toe nails. We went to the new place next to Alltel in Cedar City. We told the guy we would spread the word...so go visit Signature Nails. They did an awesome job and served up Diet Cokes. What more could a girl ask for?

4 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Hey "Tootsie"! They look beautiful! Are you hooked now? For awhile there I thought it was going to be worse than pulling teeth for you! I know how you hate anyone touching your feet!(got that from your father you know!) I love it!
Glad you changed your mind....keep up the good work and do it again soon!
Love ya!
Your momma

Melissa said...

Are you sure those are YOUR feet? I can't believe you actually did it . . I'm jealous! I could use some serious filing and grinding on these puppies! Love you mommy!

Nat Lud said...

I love that place! It's awesome!

Crystal said...

You were right! Your feet look awesome & I'm so proud of your blogging skills. You changed your background - way to go!!